Missed Lesson Policy
- Students are responsible for paying for the time slot being held for them. That is, the number of lessons there are in each month, not the number of lessons they are present for.
- Twenty-four hours notice is required to receive a make-up lesson. Last minute cancellations will not be accommodated. Make-up classes will be scheduled as soon as the teacher is available. Students may reschedule a maximum of four lessons throughout the entire school year. Once four lessons have been rescheduled for whatever reason, students will be charged for the time slot being held for them.
- For lengthy vacations/absences (2 weeks or more), if make-up lessons are not feasible, credits may be given in lieu at the discretion of the Academy. A two weeks notice is required.
- If the teacher is absent, the Academy will either assign a substitute teacher or arrange a make-up lesson.
- No make-up classes/credits are given for absences from group programs.
- Students must give at least two weeks advance notice and finish the month for withdrawal (or payment in lieu). Students are considered to be continuing lessons if no notice is provided. Students will be held accountable for the lesson fees incurred.
- The unused portion of cheques/cash paid will be refunded as applicable after settlement of the student's account upon withdrawal from lessons. This applies to monthly payment plans only.
- There will be no refunds for lump sum payments. The credits may be transferred to another student or used toward store merchandise.