Missed Lesson Policy
- Students are responsibly to pay for the time slot being held
for them. That is, the number of lessons there are in each month,
not the number of lessons they are present for.
- Twenty-four hours notice is required to receive a make-up
lesson. Last minute cacellations will not be accomodated.
- Make-up classes will be scheduled as soon as the teacher is
available, or on the designated make-up day.
- Students may reschedule a maximum of four lessons throughout
the entire school year. Once four lessons have been rescheduled
for whatever reason, students will be charged for the time slot
being held for them.
- For lengthy vacations/absences (2 weeks or more), if make-up
lessons are not feasible, credits may be given in lieu at the
discretion of the Academy. Two weeks notice is required.
- If the teacher is absent, the Academy will either assign a
substitute teacher or arrange a make-up lesson.
- Students taking group lessons must be aware that no make-up
classes/credits are given for absences.
- Students must give at elast two weeks advance notice and
finish the month for withdrawal (or payment in lieu). Students are
considered to be continuing lessons if no notice is
provided. Students will be held accountable for the lesson fees
- The unused portion of cheques/cash paid will be refunded as
applicable after settlement of the student's account upon
withdrawal from lessons. This applies to monthly payment plans
- There will be no refunds for lump sum
payments. The credits may be transferred to another student or
used toward store merchandise.
- Students vandalizing Academy property and/or causing a
nuisance will be dismised. Fees paid will be forfeited.
- Smoking or consumption of alcoholic beverages is strictly
prohibited within the confines of the Academy.
- No pets, in-line skates, skateboards or bicycles are allowed
inside the Academy.
- We do not have the facilities to keep open accounts for
students, therefore books and other purchases not paid for cannot
be taken home.
- Due to the copyright law, no music from our store may be
- Our store will not be responsible for any lost or stolen