- Protective bags or cases will be provided with band instruments and string instruments in order to protect the instruments, as well as facilitate transportation.
- Adaptors and music racks are supplied with keyboards.
- Our isntruments are excellent student quality models, and are kept in great condition. Instruments are professionally maintained once they are returned.
- Students who rent instruments from our Academy are treatd as special customers.
- Special customers will receive an VIP card and save 10% on all store merchandise and tuning.
- Books, strings, tuners, cleaning kits, reeds, metronomes, picks, and music stands are some of the products carried at the Academy that you might find useful.
Damaged, Lost or Stolen Instruments
- It is important to acknowledge the state of the instrument before it is rented. In signing the Rental Agreement, it is agreed that the instrument is in good condition.
- The lessee will not be held accountable for manufacturer defects such as warping, or other structural problems.
- If the instrument is returned damaged, the lessee must pay for the repairs which will be arranged by the Academy.
- In the case of a lost or stolen instrument, the lessee is responsible for 80% of the retail price of the instrument.