How to Rent
- Call either Ottawa Music Academy (613-739-5757) or Kanata Music Academy (613-591-8638) to reserve the instrument.
- After reserving the instrument, come in to either Ottawa Music Academy or Kanata Music Academy to fill in an application form. Please note that a cheque or credit card is required to place the damage deposit on the instrument.
- When you rent the instrument we will provide you with a copy of the agreement for your personal records.
- Before signing the rental form verify the instrument to be in good condition, and record damage, if any, on the rental form.
- Keep track of the due date to avoid late charge penalties.
- An $80 damage deposit is required in order to rent an instrument, which will be returned upon the receipt of the instrument in good condition.
- Please note that it is required for monthly payments to be timely. The Academy reserves the right to collect the monthly rental fee (applied to the provided credit card) after the due date has passed.
- For your convenience a pre-authorized payment plan can be set up for your monthly payments to be paid directly from your credit card or post-dated cheque.